Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Seeing Spots

OK ladies, and for that matter, gents, I overheard a conversation
at the gym today between two older fellas (at least in their early
60's). Says one, "Well, it didn't work out with her."   He said " She
had spots on her hands, they looked old."






 So, these two guys proceeded to hash out why their mutual friend (a widower of
some age like 65, but in good shape, naturally, there are never any 
out-of-shape older men) could not find a girl friend. One surmised 
it was because he had been married to a much younger
version (she died remember, yes, I was very close and privy to conversation) and
was used to... yes, tight ass and pussy. obviously then, any woman over the
age of 29 is a useless, worn out, stretched out hunk of junk. The other
fella thought that he was just being too picky. Picky? Well, seeing as
I knew these guys and I just couldn't resist, I piped in and as an opener
said, "Well it's nice to hear the other side is bitching about the same thing."
Of course, I reminded these guys that their friend must have other issues
if he is thinking about how hands look when he has a piece of ass in
bed and is getting his nut off. That got their attention. So....

Where does that leave us? They argued that women want only one thing
from a man- yes, money(like yeah, tell me something new). I argued that men 
only want one thing from a woman- yes, tight ass and convenient pussy. Only, I think it is again
a man's world because there are so many more women willing to give
up their "seat of power" in order to secure a place in this world. There
are not enough men out there who have their shit together financially and 
emotionally to fulfill our needs. Maybe, if women wouldn't "put out"
so quickly, men might just have to work for it a little harder. In the
end, when a man is working everyone benefits. When he is a bum, meaning
no plan, no work, no hobby, no instinct, we all suffer. For me, there
is nothing worse than a woman without integrity and nothing worse
than a man without ambition. Again, when is it a bad thing for a man
to be financially secure and settled?

So as I got up to leave, they asked how my love life was going. I said
nowhere. They couldn't believe it seeing as I am an attractive woman (their words) 
in her late 40's with a body that makes most 25 year olds jealous, They said "How
could you not have a boyfriend? ",I said "Easy, Maybe I have one too many
spots and maybe men don't know the right spot to hit to capture a real woman's heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment